Saturday, July 31, 2010

7 months!

Ripley turned 7 months on the 29th.  Everything is still going well.  She met with Dr. B. and she weighed 12 lbs 7 oz.  Still a peanut, but she's is growing.  Ripley is eating like a champ and sweet potatoes are her favorite.  She has been working on crawling for a few weeks now.  She's almost there and has definitely mastered belly surfing!  Look out because she's on the move.  Dylan is the best big brother and loves his baby sister.  I'm sure that will all change soon when Ripley starts taking his toys!  Ripley's belly looks great.  I took some pictures but it's kind of hard to see.  It is healing very well and Dr. Kim did a great job.  So far Ripley is happy, healthy and has quite a personality. 

                              



Best buddies!


I can sit by myself...
for a few seconds anyway.


Ripley's belly at 7 months


I know I can do it!



HI!

3 comments:

  1. She looks great! Definitely a peanut, but happy, nonetheless :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI!!! Ripley looks great, Jackson is 9.5 months now and walking like a pro!! He is a peanut too...at his 9 month check up he was 16.3 lbs. I told my doc that I have noticed that a lot of O babies seem to be on the smaller side. Jackson loves sweet potatoes too! Hope you are well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just beautiful and her belly looks amazing! They did such an awesome job with her surgery. She will be walking soon, uggghh, they just grow up too darn fast!

    ReplyDelete